Online Open-Enrollment Classes:
Polynesian Dance Conditioning:
PDC classes are extremely fun and high-energy classes to help with technique, strength, and stamina. Movements shared in class are Polynesian based fused with jazz and hip-hop. These classes are taught by award-winning dancers.
- PDC w/ Makana (all ages / all skill levels welcome)
- PDC w/ Dorothy + Guest Teachers (ages 13+ / all skill levels welcome)
'Ori Tahiti Solo Conditioning:
‘Ori Tahiti Solo Conditioning is geared towards those who want to fine tune their ‘Ori Tahiti technique, build their strength and stamina, and develop their stage presence. Class curriculum is focused around preparing dancers for competition, but open to whoever wants a good weekly ‘Ori Tahiti workout.
- Solo Training/Conditioning (all ages, int/adv skill level)
Chair Hula is open to anyone who needs or prefers to be seated while telling wonderful stories with their hands and facial expressions. So much fun that you don't even realize the exercise you're getting!
- Chair Hula (all ages, all skill levels welcome)
Private Lessons: $15/person, per session
Private lessons are perfect for those who are unable to attend our regularly scheduled classes, who miss our open-enrollment periods, or who don't have the confidence yet to join a class full of people. You may choose to learn 'Ori Tahiti, Hula, Maori, or all of the above! Private lessons can be individual or semi-private if you have a friend or family member who wants to learn with you.
- Fill out the form with your availability and we'll get back to you with scheduling!